MWC Barcelona Sponsor Accenture: Accenture will be featured as the GSMA’s exclusive Industry City Knowledge Partner
Accenture’s MWC ‘22 approach is a bit more conservative than in years past, however our undercurrent of excitement is palpable given the new turn we are taking. We are moving to a new location in Hall 4 and are very proud to announce that this year, Accenture will be featured as the GSMA’s exclusive Industry City Knowledge Partner. Accenture’s deep cross-services expertise in AI, Cloud, Advanced Networks, Security and Data & Analytics, combined with our unique depth of industry knowledge across 20 different industries, puts us in a unique position to lead the digital transformation and growth strategies amongst our very, distinctive and differentiated groups of clients. Highlights for our upcoming presence include:
- New pathways to growth across segments including consumer, SMB and enterprise
- 5G assessment & edge automation tools
- Next steps in accelerating a secure 5G/cloud migration
- Service transformation that illustrates how to shift service from a cost center to model of innovation and source of new growth.
- The metaverse landscape and what it means for the mobile industry. Visitors entering the metaverse will have the opportunity to explore our latest innovations and new research on the topic; meet leadership and have a bit of fun. Be sure to schedule a tour and take a selfie while you’re there. B-roll also available.
- On stage - Key speaker highlights:
- Energy Efficiency Trends in 5G – Albert Tan
- The Digital Payment Landscape – Sulabh Agarwal
- Future of Multimodal Travel – Miguel Flecha
- Digital Twins in a Mirror World – Tejas Rao
- Cloud and Edge: A New Approach to Innovation – Jefferson Wang
- Next In Tech – Martha Cotton
- What is the Game Plan for Quantum Computing? – Mathangi Sandilya
- Advanced Analytics and Robotics – Lan Guan
- Private and Dedicated Networks for Industry 4.0 – Kevin Kapich
- The Future of Mobility – Axel Schmidt
- Connectivity (5G+C-V2X) – April Wirtz
- Web 3.0 - The Metaverse – Brian Smyth
- AI for Health – Terry Hemken
- Diversity in Workplace - Judith Palmés Bosch
Session list as of 1.26.2022. To see the full schedule, click here.
- Special Feature:
- Join Accenture’s Annette Rippert, Group Chief Executive, Strategy & Consulting, Koen Deryckere, Global Lead, Industry Networks and Programs and Andrew Walker, Global Communications & Media Industry Lead, together with a special guest from Google, during our live-streamed 60-minute summit on March 1st. Attendance is limited to 80 people so reserve your place.
- New research to be announced: The Metaverse, Cloud, and Sustainability & Telcos
- Ecosystem: Accenture will have a focused ecosystem strategy for MWC and as part of that please look for updates from the team on collaborations with Microsoft, Google, and VMWare.
Booth location: 4B100.